From now available at Londonist DMC – International Student Insurance
We at Londonist DMC Ltd believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when studying in the UK. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place during you contract with Londonist DMC Ltd. Londonist DMC Ltd has partnered with Endsleigh to develop a bespoke insurance policy that is specifically designed for you while studying here in the UK. We are working together to ensure you have adequate Insurance for the duration of your stay and to provide complete peace of mind. If you are in the process of applying for a course or have already secured your place you may want to consider what level of insurance protection you have in place in case the worst were to happen. As a client of Londonist DMC Ltd we would always recommend you purchase adequate and fit for purpose insurance. Unlike many policies, our bespoke policy covers the cost of your accommodation if you were unable to continue with your
studies. Taking out your travel insurance at the time of booking your course is a really good idea as cover for predeparture cancellation starts from the policy issue date. This means you’ll have cover to recoup your costs if you must cancel your course for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident preventing you from travelling.
How much does it cost?
What does the policy cover?
The International Student Policy covers the following:
• If you are taken ill or have an accident Endsleigh will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs.
• The cost of bringing a close relative to visit you following a medical emergency
• Emergency dental treatment for the immediate relief of pain
Cancellation and Course Fees
• If you cancel the course prior to arrival or during your course due to an accident, illness or sickness you will be able to claim back the costs of the unused course and or accommodation
Gadget and Possessions Cover
• You will be reimbursed if your luggage is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged
• The policy also provides protection for cash, passports and valuables
The table below shows the maximum amounts which are payable under each section within the policy:
Londonist DMC Ltd is an appointed representative of Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/). Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company No: 856706 registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE.