Finsbury House is a three-storey Victorian building arranged over ground, two upper floors and a loft space. The property has been comprehensively redeveloped during 2017 and there is a landscaped garden to the rear of the building.
The residence offers a selection of intelligently and stylishly designed studios and ensuite rooms. All rooms are fully furnished and finished to a very high specification. Our premium studios offer private living with en-suite bathroom, kitchen, study area, storage space, free superfast broadband and come with single/double beds in mezzanine sleeping areas. They are between 22 and 26.5 sqm in size and fully refurbished. The classic studios offer private living with en-suite bathroom, kitchen, study area, storage space, free superfast Wi-Fi and come with single/double beds in mezzanine sleeping areas. They differ between 11.7 and 15.2 sqm in size and fully refurbished.
• University College London (UCL) - 15 minutes via tube
• Kings College London - 25 minutes via tube
• City University London - 22 minutes via tube
• Birkbeck College University of London - 20 minutes via tube
• School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) - 24 minutes via tube
Address: 323 Green Lanes, N4 2ES, London UK
Nearest tube station: Manor House Station
Tube lines: Piccadilly Line
Your safety comes first with Londonist!